A candidate seeking admission to the PhD programme must satisfy any one of the following eligibility criterias :
- Master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant subject with 55% or equivalent CGPA / 50% in case of Medical Courses, from any University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) in India. (SC / ST candidates are eligible for a 5% relaxation in marks or equivalent CGPA).
- The qualifying degree should be recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities / Indian Nursing Council / Pharmacy Council of India / All India Council for Technical Education or any other approved and recognized Scientific Bodies of the Government of India and approved by the Academic Council / Board of Management of this University for Provisional Registration for the PhD Degree.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree/s through correspondence course/s are not eligible.
- LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCES & COMPUTER ENGG.
- ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Research Supervisors (Guides)
Recognition of Research Supervisor for guiding research work will be accorded, by the Board of Management, on making an application provided the candidate possesses:
- Ph.D Degree in the relevant or allied areas of research in which he/she proposes to guide Scholar/s.
- Publication of minimum two research papers in refereed journals National/International.
- He/She should also submit a proof of being a guide in other Universities.
Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria, the Vice Chancellor of the University (KSV) will have the discretionary power to appoint field expert not possessing Ph.D Degree also as Supervisor, in case of scarcity in getting Ph.D holder in any particular subject of research.
Keeping in view scarcity of Research Guides, the University shall also seek the assistance of retired scholars in academia, research organizations and industries as Research Supervisors.
- Ph.D Coursework Result April 2022
- The Course work in Ph.D (LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE)
- The Course work in Ph.D (COMMERCE)
- The Course work in Ph.D (BIO-TECHNOLOGY)
- The Course work in Ph.D (MICROBIOLOGY)
- The Course work in Ph.D (MATHEMATICS)
- The Course work in Ph.D (CHEMISTRY)
- The Course work in Ph.D (PHYSICS)
- The Course work in Ph.D (ENGLISH)
- The Course work in Ph.D (ELECTRICAL ENGG.)
- The Course work in Ph.D (MECHANICAL ENGG.)
- The Course work in Ph.D (CIVIL ENGG)
- The Course work in Ph.D (EDUCATION)
- The Course work in Ph.D (MANAGEMENT)
- The Course work in Ph.D (PHARMACY)
- The Course work in Ph.D (COMPUTER SCIENCE & COMPUTER ENGG.)
- The Course work in Ph.D (PHYSICAL EDUCATION)
- KSV Ph.D Entrance Exam Result August 2022
- List of Candidate for PhD Entrance Test 2022 on 27th August 2022, Saturday
- List of Candidates who are exempted in PhD Entrance Test
- Important Instructions for candidate Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2022
- Ph.D. Seat Intake 2022
- Schedule of the PhD Course Work Examination April-2022
- PhD Entrance Test Syllabus